- FEBRUARY 1 - DECEMBER 1, 2018:
- Monday - Friday: 10 AM - 4 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 1 PM - 4 PM
- $5 adult
- $1 child age 10 & under
- FREE for WCHS Members
2018 Holiday Closures:
- Mon. Jan. 1 - New Years Day Observed
- Mon. January 15 - Martin Luther King Day
- Mon. February 19 - Presidents Day
- Sun. April 1 - Easter
- Mon. May 28 - Memorial Day
- Wed. July 4 - Independence Day
- Mon. September 3 - Labor Day
- Mon. Oct. 8 - Columbus Day
- Sun. Nov. 11 - Veterans Day
- Mon. Nov. 12 - Veterans Day (observed)
- Thurs. Nov. 22 - Thanksgiving Day
- Open 1-4 PM on Nov. 23 for Black Friday
- Dec. 2, 2018 - January 31, 2019 - Museum closed for new exhibit installation
- Dec. 24-25 - Offices closed for Christmas
- Tues. Jan. 1, 2019 - Offices closed for New Years Day
- Please call ahead in winter months.
The museum may be closed during inclement weather.
- This Place Matters!
- May is Preservation Month, so help us spread the word! #ThisPlaceMatters
- Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day Weekend
- We are a BLUE STAR MUSEUM]
- FREE ADMISSION for active-duty military personnel and their families (includes National Guard and Reserve) (see closures)
- 25% OFF ALL TEA POTS AND TEA CUPS
- Local Wood County products: NEW BBQ SAUCE! PLUS...The River Bee (Elmore), Gilead Candle Company (Grand Rapids), Larry Zengel glass (Bowling Green), King's Berries Jam (Portage), Andrea Van Vorhis Photo Cards (Wood County), Stadium Salsa (Bowling Green), Schooner Farms Honey & Soaps (Weston), Sue Cayton hand-woven bags & rugs (Wood County), Hand-forged iron (Wood County), Many books on local history, cookbooks, and travel by local authors
VOTED BEST HOME TOWN - TWICE!
- Bowling Green is celebrating its second win as Ohio Magazine's Best Hometown. Read more about our vibrant communtiy here.
SPIRIT OF WOOD COUNTY AWARD NOMINATIONS
- Nominations for the 2018 Spirit of Wood County Awards are being accepted through August 15, 2018. The Awards will be presented on Sunday, October 28, 2018, at 2 p.m. in the Alvin L. Perkins Atrium at the Wood County Courthouse.
- FURLOUGH FRIDAY - FREE admission on the first Friday of each month to see the WWI exhibit
- DOWNTOWN BOWLING GREEN WALKING TOUR - June 2, 10 AM - Noon, leaves from the Carter House behind the Wood County Library
- DEMONSTRATION DAYS -
June 9-10 - Power of Yesteryear Tractor Show & 1920s Camping Demo | Wood County Amateur Radio Club National Field Day June 23-24
- WOOD COUNTY EMPLOYEE PICNIC & SAFETY FAIR
June 12, 10:30 AM - 2 PM
- MONTHLY TEA & TALK SERIES
June 14 - Boogie Woogie, Whangdoodle: The Birth of Popular Music w/ Marnie Pratt, Wood Co. Library
Your Opinion Matters
- Take a moment after your visit to leave us feedback about your experience on TripAdvisor. We are currently ranked as the #3 thing to do in BG, but you can help us make it to #1.
You can also take our Museum Visitor Survey to help us improve the visitor experience.