- 13660 County Home Rd.
- Bowling Green, OH 43402
- PH: 419.352.0967
MUSEUM & GIFT SHOP HOURS:
- Gift Shop open Mon-Fri 10-4
- (Museum CLOSED Dec. 2 - Jan. 31)
- MUSEUM HOURS AFTER FEB. 1, 2019:
- Monday - Friday: 10 AM - 4 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 1 PM - 4 PM
- Individual (age 13-64): $7
- Senior (65+), Veteran, Military, Student: $6
- Youth (age 6-12): $3
- Youth (age 5 & under) & WCHS Members: FREE
- Call ahead for group and school tour rates
2019 Holiday Closures:
- Tue. Jan. 1 - New Years Day Observed
- Mon. January 21 - Martin Luther King Day
- Mon. February 18 - Presidents Day
- Mon. April 21 - Easter
- Mon. May 27 - Memorial Day
- Thur. July 4 - Independence Day
- Mon. September 2 - Labor Day
- Mon. Oct. 14 - Columbus Day
- Mon. Nov. 11 - Veterans Day
- Th. Nov. 28 & Fr. Nov. 29 - Thanksgiving
- Dec. 24-25 - Christmas
- Dec. 31 2019 & Jan. 1 2020 - New Years
- Please call ahead in winter months.
The museum may be closed during inclement weather.
Wood County Historical Society's quarterly publication[ Autumn 2018 issue ] | [ Winter 2019 issue coming soon ]
TEA & TALK SERIES
2019 tickets on sale nowGive the gift of the experience with a 2019 tea card or tickets to a select tea. Ten tea & talk topics to choose from. [ more ]
- Authors, Artists, Crafters, and Foodways! All made right here in Wood County Ohio. Gift Shop open Monday - Friday 10 AM - 4 PM
- [ shop now ]
DONATE to support PRESERVATION for GENERATIONS
- With your monetary or physical donation, the Wood County Historical Society can share your story with future generations. Details and Campaigns.
VOTED BEST HOME TOWN - TWICE!
- Bowling Green is celebrating its second win as Ohio Magazine's Best Hometown. Read more about our vibrant communtiy here.