BEHIND-THE-SCENES TOURS : MUSEUM OUT-BUILDINGS
- Thursday, May 6, 2021 Wood County Museum, 13660 County Home Road, Bowling Green
- Tours will take place every 30 minutes starting at 6:00 PM and last 60 - 90 minutes.
- Guests will explore museum outbuildings not typically open to the public,
including the hog barn, log cabin, chicken coop, and various other buildings.
- Tours must be reserved ahead of time by calling, emailing, or purchasing online tickets below.
- 419-352-0967 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours will be led by museum staff Holly Kirkendall and Marissa Muniz, and museum volunteer Daniel Hergert.
This will be a rain or shine event.
Please dress for the weather & for walking around outdoors on the Museum grounds.
Each tour group will be limited to 15 people to allow for social distancing.
Due to state and county COVID-19 restrictions, masks are required inside the museum buildings at all times.