- FEBRUARY 1 - DECEMBER 1, 2018:
- Monday - Friday: 10 AM - 4 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 1 PM - 4 PM
- $5 adult
- $1 child age 10 & under
- FREE for WCHS Members
2018 Holiday Closures:
- Mon. Jan. 1 - New Years Day Observed
- Mon. January 15 - Martin Luther King Day
- Mon. February 19 - Presidents Day
- Sun. April 1 - Easter
- Mon. May 28 - Memorial Day
- Wed. July 4 - Independence Day
- Mon. September 3 - Labor Day
- Mon. Oct. 8 - Columbus Day
- Sun. Nov. 11 - Veterans Day
- Mon. Nov. 12 - Veterans Day (observed)
- Th. Nov. 22 & Fr. Nov. 23 - Thanksgiving
- Dec. 2, 2018 - January 31, 2019 - Museum closed for new exhibit installation
- Dec. 24-25 - Offices closed for Christmas
- Tues. Jan. 1, 2019 - Offices closed for New Years Day
- Please call ahead in winter months.
The museum may be closed during inclement weather.
- Now through SUNDAY SEPT 2!
- We are a BLUE STAR MUSEUM]
- FREE ADMISSION for active-duty military personnel and their families (includes National Guard and Reserve) (see closures)
- FURLOUGH FRIDAY - FREE admission on the first Friday of each month to see the WWI exhibit
- MONTHLY TEA & TALK SERIES
September 13 - Go, Go, Tin Lizzie: The Speed of Driving Culture w/ Terry Stetler, Snook's Dream Car Museum
- 25% OFF ALL WWI-related items
- Books, Kid's Activities, Puzzles, Stickers, Postcards, and more
WAR OF THE WORLDS LIVE
- Live reenactment of the classic War of the Worlds radio broadcast on it's 80th anniversary, October 30.
- Get your tickets today
- Support the preservation efforts of the Wood County Historical Society for future generations. Details and Campaigns.
VOTED BEST HOME TOWN - TWICE!
- Bowling Green is celebrating its second win as Ohio Magazine's Best Hometown. Read more about our vibrant communtiy here.
Your Opinion Matters
- Take a moment after your visit to leave us feedback about your experience on TripAdvisor. We are currently ranked as the #3 thing to do in BG, but you can help us make it to #1.
You can also take our Museum Visitor Survey to help us improve the visitor experience.