- 13660 County Home Rd.
- Bowling Green, OH 43402
- PH: 419.352.0967
MUSEUM & GIFT SHOP HOURS:
- Monday - Friday: 10 AM - 4 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 1 PM - 4 PM
- Individual (age 13-64): $7
- Senior (65+), Veteran, Military, Student: $6
- Youth (age 6-12): $3
- Youth (age 5 & under) & WCHS Members: FREE
- Call ahead for group and school tour rates
2019 Holiday Closures:
- Tue. Jan. 1 - New Years Day Observed
- Mon. January 21 - Martin Luther King Day
- Mon. February 18 - Presidents Day
- Sun. April 21 - Easter
- Mon. May 27 - Memorial Day
- Thur. July 4 - Independence Day
- Mon. September 2 - Labor Day
- Mon. Oct. 14 - Columbus Day
- Mon. Nov. 11 - Veterans Day
- Th. Nov. 28 & Fr. Nov. 29 - Thanksgiving
- Tue. Dec. 24 & wed. Dec. 25 - Christmas
- Tue. Dec. 31 2019 & Wed. Jan. 1 2020 - New Years
- Please call ahead in winter months.
The museum may be closed during inclement weather.
SNAP A SELFIE AND WIN - MAY 20-31
- The Wood County Historical Center & Museum is excited to be a stop for "The Traveling Wall" banners used by the Bowling Green Convention and Visitors Bureau to introduce the city's new branding campaign. The banners will be on display from May 20-31 before traveling on to their next destination. While you are taking a tour of the Museum, take a selfie with the banners and post it to social media using the hashtags #ThinkBGOH & #WoodCountyMuseum to be entered to win a prize!
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL HISTORY
- With a donation to the Wood County Historical Society, you can keep our county legacy alive and thriving.
- A tax-deductible donation can go a long way in preserving history.
- Become a member of the Historical Society
- Volunteer as a tour guide docent, for an event, or museum greeter.
- Find locally-made treasures in the County Home Gift Shop for that unique Ohio-proud gift.
THE LYLE FLETCHER ARBORETUM
- Use this guide to walk the grounds of the Historical Center and identify trees in the Lyle Fletcher Arboretum.
WOOD COUNTY DRIVING TOUR
- The Wood County Driving Tour has 32 tracks about many county landmarks, people, and forgotten histories. Listen Now
Wood County Historical Society's quarterly publication[ Spring 2019 issue now online ]